Post by eleclerc on Oct 26, 2020 18:40:34 GMT
NHL/AHL 2020-10-22 Season Database for FHLSim
converted by Eric Leclerc for FHLSim
created by amnesiac
(57 KB)NHL Player List
- AHL Player List
How To Install
1. Download Pro.drs
2. Copy "Pro.drs" in your league folder and replace it. You may need to change his name if your renamed your league. * If you want to keep your old player list, just renamed your .drs file. Also, changing the player list doesn't affect the players already selected in each team.
3. Here we go! You just have to add each players you want in each team.
This is not my work and maybe some player infos are not correct. The height and the weight are not good, it was averaged for all players. Players rating is not perfect but it's better than nothing.
To clear the roster to a Team:
1. In FHLSim, go to "League" -> "Align League".
2. Unasign all/one team and delete all team you want no roster in.
3. Create new teams and align them.
To add a player to a Team:
1. In FHLSim main view, doubleclick on a team -> Team Roster -> Add Player -> Select one player
2. Repeat those steps to fill your team(s).